The Kammok Roo Hammock comes as a response to the growing number of consumers who are partaking in camping and adventure travel, providing them with a way to sleep comfortably in any outdoor location.
Crafted from premium Gravitas nylon ripstop fabric, the hammock weighs just 10 ounces and is small enough to be stored in your backpack or on your belt. When installed onto trees or a support, the hammock will offer up to 400 pounds of weight capacity, which makes it perfect for one camper along with their gear.
The Kammok Roo Hammock is also available in a 'Double' model, which will offer campers the ability to sleep with another person to increase their warmth and agility when spending extended periods outdoors.
The Kammok Roo Hammock Compacts into a Small Size for Easy Carrying
1. Pocket-sized Camping Hammocks - The trend of compact camping hammocks allows for easy carrying and comfortable outdoor sleeping.
2. Adventure Travel Gear - The increasing popularity of adventure travel creates opportunities for innovative gear like the Kammok Roo Hammock.
3. Lightweight, High Capacity Hammocks - The demand for hammocks that are both lightweight and can support heavy weight presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the outdoor industry.
1. Outdoor Gear - The outdoor gear industry can benefit from developing more compact and versatile camping hammocks.
2. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can embrace the trend of adventure travel gear by offering specialized products and services for outdoor enthusiasts.
3. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods retailers can tap into the trend of lightweight, high capacity hammocks to cater to the needs of campers and hikers.