Give your children all the advice they don't need in a kid-friendly alphabet format with the K is for Knifeball book by Avery Monsen and Jory John.
Some of the not-so-sane ideas provided in this book includes attaching a sharp blade to a ball to make the game of catch a bit more thrilling. One of the most important lessons your children may learn while reading this book is that even though the advice rhymes, it doesn't mean you should try it. This humorous book is addicting in its hilarious interpretations of the types of activities children should not be encouraged to get up to.
K is for Knifeball is definitely for the more savvy and responsible youngsters.
K is for Knifeball is a Scary Look at Children's Literature
1. Inappropriate Children's Books - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop a series of children's books that provide informative and valuable advice in a fun and engaging way.
2. Humorous Education - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create educational materials that use humor and satire to engage and educate children on important topics.
3. Alternative Parenting Resources - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Build a platform or app that connects parents with alternative and unconventional parenting resources to challenge traditional advice.
1. Children's Publishing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Reimagine children's publishing by creating books that push boundaries and spark imagination through unconventional and thought-provoking content.
2. Edutainment - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Combine education and entertainment to create innovative learning experiences that captivate children's attention and foster a love for learning.
3. Parenting Support - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop platforms and services that offer unconventional parenting advice and support for those seeking alternative approaches.