These JVC Sound Garden ‘Kirikabu’ speakers are a clever way to reconcile organic tastes with modern sensibilities. Each pod-like component of this three-part home audio system is topped with a tiny plant pot. Multiple pods can also be linked into tunnels for tiny pets--although I’m not sure they’d appreciate the reverberation from music as it pours forth from these dens.
The JVC Sound Garden ‘Kirikabu’ speakers are currently being shown at the Tokyo Designer’s Week exhibit.
The 'Kirikabu' JVC Sound Garden
1. Organic Audio - Incorporating natural elements into home audio systems can create a unique and eco-friendly listening experience for consumers.
2. Modular Audio - Modularity allows for multiple configurations and customization options for home audio systems.
3. Pet-friendly Audio - Developing audio systems that consider the needs of pets can provide a new market segment of pet owners seeking products that fit their lifestyle.
1. Home Audio - Companies can create innovative home audio products by combining organic and modular design features.
2. Pet Industry - Audio companies can tap into the pet industry by creating products specially designed to accommodate pets and their owners.
3. Green Living Industry - Incorporating plants and other natural elements into home audio systems can align with the growing trend of eco-friendliness and sustainable living.