Organic food brand Justin's offers consumers a variety of healthy nut-based snacks and butters, and the brand's infusion of honey into some of its products adds a natural sweetener to them.
There are two different products in the collection that include honey -- Justin's Honey Almond Butter and its Honey Peanut Butter. The almond butter is made from dry roasted almonds, honey powder (which is a combination of sugar and honey), palm oil and sea salt. Its peanut butter contains dry roasted peanuts along with organic honey powder that is made from cane sugar and honey.
Justin's honey-infused nut butters provide health-conscious consumers with a snack that is nutritious, but that does not sacrifice flavor in the process.
The Brand 'Justin's' Offers Naturally Sweetened Nut Butters
1. Healthy Sweeteners - The trend of infusing honey into nut-based products presents an opportunity for businesses to explore other natural and healthy sweeteners.
2. Nut Butter Varieties - The popularity of honey-infused nut butters showcases the potential for businesses to experiment with different flavors and combinations in the nut butter industry.
3. Health-conscious Snacks - The demand for nutritious snacks like honey-infused nut butters opens up avenues for businesses to create innovative and delicious options.
1. Organic Food - The infusion of honey in nut butters is an innovative opportunity for the organic food industry to offer unique and healthy snacks.
2. Sweeteners - The use of honey as a natural sweetener in nut butter products presents potential disruption in the sweeteners industry as a healthier alternative to refined sugars.
3. Nutritional Products - The trend of honey-infused nut butters highlights the potential for businesses in the nutritional products industry to create flavorful and nutritious snack options.