Beliebers can now be one step closer to their pop star idol with the Justin Bieber for Blippar augmented reality app. To promote his newly released album 'Believe,' Blippar is providing fans access to exclusive extras such as song previews and videos.
Teenage girls and mothers can now avoid being mobbed by screaming fans vying for a photo with the pop star. The Justin Bieber for Blippar app superimposes the superstar's image on top of your ordinary snapshot. Your Facebook friends will be green with envy -- until they realize it's an illusion -- when they see your face next to the Biebs. The app also allows your camera to recognize the Justin Bieber 'Believe' album cover; a short video of the star talking about the app will pop-up when the camera detects his swoon-worthy mug.
Brands such as Nike, Sony and Guinness have also used Blippar's augmented reality technology to promote new products to consumers.
Teenage Girls Will Love the Justin Bieber for Blippar Collaboration
1. Augmented Reality Apps - The collaboration between Justin Bieber and Blippar highlights the trend of using augmented reality apps for promotional purposes.
2. Celebrity Brand Collaborations - The partnership between Justin Bieber and Blippar showcases the trend of celebrities collaborating with brands to create unique experiences for fans.
3. Exclusive Content Access - The Justin Bieber for Blippar app reflects the trend of providing exclusive content and extras to fans through interactive platforms.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore opportunities to create interactive experiences and promotional campaigns through augmented reality apps.
2. Technology - The technology industry can embrace the trend of augmented reality apps and further develop their capabilities and functionalities.
3. Fashion and Beauty - The fashion and beauty industry can collaborate with celebrities to create augmented reality experiences that promote their products and engage consumers.