OK, so I’m 100% one of those tea ‘connoisseurs’ who takes the way it is prepared very seriously—that being said, I think that the Jung Dae Hoon ‘T-cup’ definitely going in the right direction.
As the diagram above aptly shows, the Jung Dae Hoon ‘T-cup’ features a slanted design that allows a tea drinker such as myself to tip the mug once it has reached the perfect strength. That, or to keep the tea fresh, a person can alternate the stance to enjoy a consistent tasting tea drink. Perhaps we tea drinker take it too seriously, but we know what we like!
The Jung Dae Hoon 't-Cup' Changes Stance for Optimal Tea Strength
1. Slanted Design Cups - Opportunity for the development of cups/mugs with slanted designs to enhance tea or coffee drinking experience.
2. Customizable Drinkware - Opportunity to create customizable drinkware that allows for altering the strength and consistency of drinks.
3. Interactive Tea Technology - Opportunity for the development of interactive tea technology that allows users to customize their tea-drinking experience.
1. Kitchenware - Innovative tea and coffee mugs with customizable features could revolutionize the kitchenware industry.
2. Hospitality - Slanted design cups could be used for unique hotel or restaurant experiences, attracting more customers.
3. Tech - Interactive tea technology could create opportunities for tech companies to move into the tea-drinking market.