Earlier this year, Target announced its plan to roll our 12 new private label brands, and one of the latest additions to that lineup is the chic activewear line JoyLab. Set to debut in stores this October, the new line is perfect for those looking for stylish activewear at an affordable price.
The JoyLab line stems from the success of the retailer’s C9 Champion line. However, instead of comfy basics, the JoyLab lineup features edgier designs inspired by street style. This means everything from a sports bra in a dusty floral print, to a sleeveless grey tank made from sweatshirt material. As Target’s executive vice president and chief merchandising officer explains, "It’s fitness-meets-fashion-and-function."
Best of all, the private label line will be ultra-affordable, making it a great alternative to high-end activewear.
Target's New JoyLab Line Feature Chic & Affordable Gym Clothes
1. Store-brand Activewear - Retailers are producing more stylish and affordable activewear through their private label brands.
2. Fitness-fashion Crossover - Consumers are seeking activewear that combines both style and functionality.
3. Affordable Luxury Activewear - Retailers are offering options for consumers to purchase high-quality activewear at a lower price point.
1. Retail - More retailers are creating fashionable and affordable activewear through their private label brands.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Manufacturers can produce stylish and functional activewear that is more affordable for consumers, creating disruption in the market.
3. E-commerce - Online retailers have the opportunity to provide affordable luxury activewear options to consumers through their e-commerce sites.