At the 2018 NACS Show, Kellogg's launched a new brand called joyböl that introduces an easy way for consumers to enjoy smoothie bowls on the go. The single-serve, shelf-stable smoothie cups are packaged with a collapsible spoon and only need cold water, milk or an alternative non-dairy liquid to be added before being enjoyed.
In addition to being richly textured with granola clusters, nuts and seeds, the bowls are also packed with plenty of protein and are offered in flavors like Matcha Berry, Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Almond Quinoa Crunch.
As many consumers are choosing to eat on-the-go bars and single-serve breakfast cups over cold cereals, joyböl has the potential to appeal to those who are looking for a portable and nutrient-dense option.
joyböl is Ready to Eat with the Addition of Cold Water or Milk
1. Single-serve Smoothie Bowls - The trend of single-serve smoothie bowls offers a convenient and nutritious option for consumers on the go.
2. Shelf-stable Packaging - Shelf-stable packaging for smoothie cups provides a long-lasting and easy-to-store solution.
3. Alternative Non-dairy Options - The trend of alternative non-dairy liquids opens up options for consumers with dietary restrictions or preferences.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the growing demand for convenient and healthy options like single-serve smoothie bowls.
2. Packaging - Innovative shelf-stable packaging solutions are needed in the packaging industry to accommodate the rising popularity of single-serve products.
3. Dairy-free Products - The dairy-free products industry can benefit from the increasing demand for non-dairy alternatives in the food market.