The John Richmond Spring Summer 2014 menswear collection features a stunning mix of tailored garments with raw tribal influences. The gorgeous collection was recently marched down the runway at Milan Fashion Week by models walking to the beat of tribal drums and Depeche Mode, a is a fitting way to communicates the collision of these two influences.
Basic black and white garments are punched up by styling them with electric neon colors and modernized African-inspired geometric prints and masks. One of the most stunning pieces from the collection is a bold orange-colored leather jacket with an intricate laser-cut pattern on it, reminiscent of a basket weave. The collection is made for men who can embody the ferocity of the wild while living and working in an urban city.
The John Richmond Spring Summer 2014 Menswear is African-Inspired
1. Tribal-inspired Menswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of menswear that combines traditional tribal influences with modern design elements.
2. Neon Color Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce neon colors into traditional garments to create a bold and eye-catching fashion statement.
3. African-inspired Prints and Patterns - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a collection of clothing that features African-inspired prints and patterns, bringing cultural diversity to the fashion industry.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine cultural influences with contemporary fashion to create unique and marketable clothing lines.
2. Textile and Print Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate in the field of textile and print design by utilizing tribal-inspired patterns and geometric prints.
3. Men's Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and produce accessories that complement tribal-inspired menswear, such as masks and other geometrically influenced items.