The new John Elliot Pre Spring/Summer 2019 collection is comprised of a range of collaborative work -- this includes projects with Nike, M.A.R.S., Blackmeans and Suicoke. The new seasonal pieces are made with seasonal transitions in mind and include fabric materials that have been custom-made, as well as reworked textiles. The collection boasts a color palette of olive green, brown, dune and taupe, all tapping into earthy elements.
The fashion label's main French Terry program also received a new update -- one that draws inspiration from television screen static. This update is infused using a traditional dyeing method from Japan that includes gradient patterning.
Notably, the new seasonal selection is comprised of an upcoming 'Triple Black' iteration of the signature LeBron Icon sneakers and new tonal options of Nike's M2K Tekno sneakers.
The John Elliot Pre Spring/Summer 2019 is Sports-Informed
1. Collaborative Work - Opportunity for businesses to collaborate and develop custom-made apparel with other brands, combining their unique expertise and resources.
2. Seasonal Transitions - There is a growing demand for apparel that is specifically designed to transition seamlessly between different seasons, providing comfort and style year-round.
3. Reworked Textiles - Businesses can innovate by finding new ways to repurpose and rework textiles, offering sustainable fashion options and reducing waste.
1. Fashion Collaboration - Fashion brands can create strategic partnerships with other brands to develop unique and custom-made apparel collections, boosting brand visibility and attracting new customers.
2. Seasonal Fashion - Companies specializing in seasonal fashion can capitalize on the demand for transitional apparel, creating versatile pieces that cater to changing weather conditions.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The reworking of textiles presents an opportunity for businesses in the sustainable fashion industry to offer eco-friendly and ethically-produced clothing options to conscious consumers.