If you're looking for an extra boost of late-night energy, Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee is the perfect solution. Loaded with caffeine and 33% alcohol, this new liqueur packs a powerful punch.
According to the Director of Innovation at Mast-Jägermeister US Jack Carson, consumers have been combining Jägermeister with coffee for years. Therefore, Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee seemed like a natural evolution of the brand. As a result, Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee combines Jägermeister's signature 56 herbs, blossoms, roots, and fruits with the smooth taste of Arabica coffee and cocoa. As Carson explains, "Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee fits seamlessly into our portfolio and strengthens our position as the world’s leading liqueur brand, while speaking to our audience who want to live boldly and experience disruptive new things."
Image Credit: Jägermeister.
Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee Combines 56 Herbs with Arabica Coffee
1. Caffeine-infused Liqueurs - The rise of caffeine-infused liqueurs like Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee presents opportunities for the alcohol industry to tap into energy drink consumers.
2. Coffee Flavored Alcoholic Beverages - The emergence of coffee-flavored alcoholic beverages opens up the possibility of further innovation in the hybrid beverage sector.
3. Herbal Liqueurs - Herbal liqueurs such as Jägermeister's signature 56 herbs can be combined with other flavors and ingredients to create unique and unexpected taste experiences.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverage industry has the opportunity to innovate and expand with the creation of new hybrid beverages like Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee.
2. Energy Drinks - Caffeine-infused liqueurs like Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee could disrupt the energy drink industry, by tapping into consumers that seek both energy and a buzz.
3. Coffee - The coffee industry could potentially collaborate with the alcoholic beverage industry to create new flavors and products, as seen with Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee.