The Internet, occasional pop-up shops and retail partners like Nordstrom and Anthropologie used to be the only sources for getting your hands on a stylish piece of jewelry from BaubleBar, but soon it will be possible to spend an afternoon lounging at Long Island’s Roosevelt Field Mall location.
The first ever permanent brick-and-mortar store for the online brand will serve as a 1,200 square foot store that makes inexpensive and popular jewelry styles available to the masses. As an online retailer that introduces somewhere between 75 and 100 new accessory styles per week to its web shop, BaubleBar promises to bring the same kind of variety to its stores.
Other online-only brands are favoring brick-and-mortar locations, finding that brand experience and bringing consumers in contact with products tends to yield more sales, fewer returns and a better relationship with the brand.
Online Retailer BaubleBar's First Physical Location Will Be in New York
1. Online-to-offline Expansion - BaubleBar's move from online retail to physical stores highlights the trend of e-commerce brands expanding their presence to brick-and-mortar locations.
2. Enhanced Customer Experience - The increasing preference for brick-and-mortar locations by online-only brands indicates a desire to create a more immersive and engaging customer experience.
3. Product Variety and Rapid Innovation - BaubleBar's commitment to introducing new accessory styles weekly suggests the trend of offering a wide range of options and consistently innovating product offerings.
1. Jewelry Retail - Jewelry retailers can capitalize on the trend of online brands expanding their footprint by exploring opportunities to enhance customer experience through physical stores.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce companies can consider adding brick-and-mortar locations to complement their online presence and create a more interactive shopping experience.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can learn from BaubleBar's emphasis on product variety and rapid innovation to meet customer demand for new and unique styles.