Jessi Cruickshank is a Canadian TV host who may be known for her gigs on the MTV After Show, but can now also be associated with throwing a stunning wedding. Her playful personality and impeccable style shines through the entire event, which was held in an antique store in Los Angeles, California. Although an unlikely local, Jessi Cruickshank's choice fits in with the still strong appreciation of all things rustic and vintage.
By holding it such a store, Jessi Cruickshank manages to put her own unique spin on such themes. It also brings a glamorous air to the festivities. Full of warmth and character, the event features a ton of details that range from matchbook place cards to luxurious furniture and even a marching band.
TV Personality Jessi Cruickshank Marries in Glamorously Playful Style
1. Antique Store Events - More people are holding events, such as weddings, in antique stores for a unique spin.
2. Rustic and Vintage Decor - Rustic and vintage decor remains in high demand, presenting an opportunity for businesses to cater to this trend.
3. Personalized Event Details - More couples are adding personalized and unique details to their weddings and events, presenting an opportunity for businesses in personalized event decor and party planning.
1. Event Planning - Event planning companies can capitalize on the trend of holding events such as weddings in unique locations, like antique stores.
2. Vintage and Rustic Decor - Businesses specializing in vintage and rustic decor have an opportunity to cater to customers who want to incorporate such themes into their events.
3. Personalized Event Decor - Businesses specializing in personalized and unique event decor have an opportunity to capitalize on the trend of including memorable, customized details at events like weddings.