Jeremy Scott has recently made quite the name for himself in the fashion world, with his latest being his outlandish Flintstones-inspired collection. The famed designer has now taken his expertise to liquor and teamed up with Tanqueray for their N°Ten edition.
The collectors bottle, which is going for about 50 euros, has a sleek green bottle design with a fun martini print hidden inside the box.
Implications - The great thing about these bottles is that they are still worth more than ten cents when the drink is done. The bottles would look great sitting on a shelf for decoration and could even be sold to other fashion-savvy consumers. Either way, these designer bottles are sure to please!
Jeremy Scott Teams with Tanqueray No.Ten
1. Fashion-designed Liquor Packaging - Using unique and fashionable packaging designs for alcohol bottles to attract a larger market share.
2. Designer Collaboration for Product Lines - Fashion designers collaborating with beverage companies to create limited edition products for unique customer experiences.
3. Upcycling of Beverage Bottles - Repurposing empty alcohol bottles as home decor or art rather than throwing them away.
1. Alcohol and Beverage - Collaborating with designers to create limited edition products and unique packaging designs to increase sales and consumer interest.
2. Fashion and Design - Expanding into product design collaborations with the beverage industry to diversify revenue streams.
3. Home Decor and Art - Exploring innovative ways to repurpose and upcycle empty beverage bottles for sustainable and eco-friendly home decor and art.