Japanese Toy Maker Chigo Offers Hours of Handmade Fun
Japanese toy maker Chigo designs simple, beautiful wooden toys that can stimulate the imagination for hours on end. Chigo offers a lovely collection of wood toys including a camera, bowling set, train set, tops, landscaping wooden blocks and traditional Japanese toys (including cup and ball and katakata) all made of natural wood and painted with non-toxic paints. Prices range from $10 for the handmade tops to $170 for a duffle bag full of building blocks.
1. Sustainable Toys - The trend of eco-friendly and non-toxic toys is disrupting the traditional toy industry, offering opportunities for toy makers to create beautiful wooden toys.
2. Imaginative Play - The trend of stimulating imagination through simple and open-ended toys is creating opportunities for toy makers to design toys that foster creativity and storytelling.
3. Handmade Crafts - The trend of handmade and artisanal toys is disrupting mass-produced toys, providing opportunities for small-scale toy makers to create unique and high-quality products.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The toy manufacturing industry can explore the trend of eco-friendly toys to develop sustainable and non-toxic products that appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Children's Education - The children's education industry can leverage the trend of imaginative play to develop educational programs and materials that encourage creativity and problem-solving skills.
3. Artisanal Crafts - The artisanal crafts industry can tap into the trend of handmade toys to showcase unique and skillfully crafted products that cater to consumers seeking authenticity and craftsmanship.