The 'JacksonPollock by Miltos Manetas' website allows you to create your own Jackson Pollock-esque, paint-splattered creation with different colored drips. Cool, huh? There's also an app for iPhones, iPads and iPods.
Take a look at the featured gallery to see my own Jackson Pollock creations, or try it out for yourself at the featured links! The 'JacksonPollock by Miltos Manetas' site is all the fun, without the paint mess.
Implications - Consumers are still feeling the strain of economic recovery. As such, many consumers are now turning to visual arts as a coping mechanism to escape their financial woes, even if it is momentary. Corporations looking to offer consumers an escapist experience may provide customers with some sort of interactive art project.
The 'JacksonPollock by Miltos Manetas' Website Breeds Creativity
1. Escapist Visual Arts - Corporations can tap into the trend of consumers turning to visual arts as an escape from economic struggles by offering interactive art projects.
2. Digital Creativity Platforms - The 'JacksonPollock by Miltos Manetas' website and app demonstrate the popularity of digital platforms that allow users to create and explore their artistic expressions.
3. Gamified Art Experiences - Incorporating gamification elements into art platforms, like the 'JacksonPollock by Miltos Manetas' website, can enhance engagement and encourage interactive art creation.
1. Digital Art Platforms - The success of interactive art platforms like 'JacksonPollock by Miltos Manetas' highlights the growing opportunity in the digital art industry.
2. App Development - There is a demand for art-focused mobile apps, which presents an opportunity for app developers to create innovative and user-friendly platforms.
3. Corporate Experiential Marketing - Corporations can leverage the trend of consumers seeking escapist experiences through art by incorporating art projects into their marketing strategies.