Jack Daniel's Coffee offers a gourmet coffee experience that will be especially appealing to fans of the whiskey brand. The gourmet coffee is made with 100% Arabica that has been infused with authentic Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey and roasted to provide a rich, full-bodied rich flavor with notes of caramel and vanilla. While the coffee beans are indeed soaked in whiskey for prolonged periods of time, the roasting process makes the finished products flavorful and non-alcoholic.
Jack Daniel's Coffee is available to consumers in a ground format that comes in regular and decaffeinated varieties, which are packaged in giftable tins and bags.
While there are tons of examples of creatively infused food and beverage products, many brands are focusing their efforts on boldly flavored consumables that are commonly enjoyed on a daily basis.
Jack Daniel's Coffee is 100% Arabica Infused with Tennessee Whiskey
1. Whiskey-infused Foods - Opportunity for brands to explore the infusion of whiskey in a wider range of food products.
2. Gourmet Coffee Blends - Opportunity for brands to experiment with unique flavor combinations in coffee blends to create gourmet experiences.
3. Non-alcoholic Beverages - Opportunity for brands to explore the production of non-alcoholic beverages with flavors inspired by alcoholic drinks.
1. Alcohol - Opportunity for alcohol brands to create non-alcoholic products with their signature flavors for new revenue streams.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage brands to expand their range of infused products and tap into the trend of bold flavors.
3. Gift and Gourmet - Opportunity for gift and gourmet brands to offer unique and creative products that appeal to a wider audience.