Tired of seeing a lack of beauty products for the people with albinism, albino beauty influencer Jennifer Reneé created Ivoree Beauty. The newly launched brand's first launch brings awareness to the fact that most everyday false eyelashes on the market are too dark in color—typically brown or black. Ivoree Beauty is remedying this with its Blondee and Icee 3D Mink Lashes, which help to naturally accentuate lashes that are light in color.
With Ivoree Beauty, Reneé is not just offering more inclusive beauty product shades but also changing the way albinism is represented. Fortunately, models and people with albinism are beginning to be embraced by the media, rather than negatively portrayed as the one-size-fits-all approach to beauty is being dismantled.
Image Credit: Ivoree Beauty
Ivoree Beauty Makes Products for People with Albinism
1. Albino-inclusive Beauty - Ivoree Beauty is creating products for people with albinism to feel included in the beauty industry, opening up opportunities for more companies to create products that cater to all skin types and features.
2. Diversity in Representation - Ivoree Beauty is changing the way albinism is represented in the beauty industry, presenting a new avenue of disruptive marketing for companies to embrace inclusivity in all campaigns.
3. Innovative False Lashes - Ivoree Beauty's Blondee and Icee 3D Mink Lashes bring awareness to the lack of inclusive beauty products and present opportunities for companies to create innovative solutions to common beauty problems.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can take inspiration from Ivoree Beauty's inclusive product range, opening up new opportunities to tap into underserved markets and embrace diverse representation.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can learn from Ivoree Beauty and embrace diversity and inclusivity both on the runway and in fashion campaigns.
3. Marketing - Ivoree Beauty's disruptive approach to marketing and representation of albinism in the beauty industry could inspire companies to develop new innovative marketing strategies.