Zombies as models--why not? In this photo set from photographer Ivan Hidalgo, the undead are portrayed like you've never seen them before.
Instead of the traditional zombies we see in pop culture that are clad in rags and tattered clothing, these zombies rock Gothic couture and avant-garde accessories. From frilly shoulder cuffs to super-sized tulle collars and lace-up leather pants, these zombies are far more haute than haunted.
Implications - Companies are constantly striving to create unique advertisements that will catch the eye of their target demographic. Consumers appreciate advertisements that are memorable for their shocking and atypical imagery. Companies can incorporate these techniques into their ads to make them buzzworthy.
Ivan Hidalgo Makes Couture Creepy
1. Gothic Couture Zombies - Opportunity to create innovative marketing campaigns that surprise and captivate customers with unconventional and visually striking imagery.
2. Avant-garde Accessories in Fashion - Potential for fashion designers to push boundaries and create avant-garde accessories that redefine the concept of traditional fashion.
3. Haute Horror Fashion - Emerging market for high-end fashion inspired by horror elements, allowing luxury brands to explore unconventional aesthetics and cater to niche consumer preferences.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion brands and designers can explore unique and unconventional concepts in their collections, creating disruptive trends that stand out in the market.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Advertising agencies can offer out-of-the-box concepts to their clients, incorporating shocking and unexpected imagery into campaigns to generate buzz and capture attention.
3. Entertainment and Media - Film, TV, and gaming industries can incorporate elements of Gothic couture and avant-garde fashion to create visually striking and memorable characters, costumes, and settings.