The #itsmissactually advertisement from Miss Dior captures Natalie Portman pulling a runaway bride. Situated in a stunning chateau in France, the campaign features Miss Dior walking down the wedding aisle. As she reaches her groom, he turns around and runs down the aisle and away from the wedding. As she runs into the neighboring forest, she climbs up into a helicopter and is transported to Paris. This is the most physical and creative of the Miss Dior advertisements to date. The campaign symbolizes the Miss Dior name.
Many influencers and socialites were involved in the #itsmissactually wedding. From Hanneli Mustaparta to Julia Restoin Roitfeld, these fashionable influencers acted as guests at Miss Dior's wedding. Keepsakes from the wedding included Polaroid photos of Natalie Portman and guests, branded with the Dior logo.
The Miss Dior #itsmissactually Video Plays Off the Julia Roberts Movie
1. Short Films in Advertising - The use of short films in advertising campaigns, like the #itsmissactually campaign, offers a unique storytelling opportunity to engage audiences.
2. Runaway Bride Concept - The concept of a runaway bride, as seen in the Miss Dior #itsmissactually advertisement, creates a captivating and unexpected narrative that resonates with viewers.
3. Influencer Engagement in Weddings - Involving influencers and socialites in weddings, as done in the #itsmissactually wedding, creates buzz and enhances the brand's image through association with influential personalities.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can utilize short films and the runaway bride concept to create memorable and impactful advertising campaigns.
2. Wedding Planning - Wedding planning industry professionals can explore the use of short films and influencer engagement to elevate their clients' wedding experiences.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing agencies can leverage the concepts seen in the Miss Dior #itsmissactually campaign to push the boundaries of traditional advertising and create disruptive campaigns.