The ITH Room Xperience takes the hotel industry to an excitingly interactive level. It is a hi-tech experience that puts the future as envisioned in the movie 'Minority Report' to shame. Boasting multi-touch transparent screens, the walls of the ITH Room Xperience can be controlled by smartphone to display personal and personalized photos and videos.
Conceived by Serrano Brothers, a studio based in Spain, the ITH Room Xperience also has eye-shaped windows to survey the city from, NFC-enabled devices, Microsoft Surface tablets and tables for personal computing, interactive floors and mirrors as well as a fingerprint payment system. Currently on display at the Fiturtech International Tourism Trade Fair in Madrid, the ITH Room Xperience is a mind-boggling concept that could really revamp the international hotel industry.
The ITH Room Xperience by Serrano Brothers is Futuristically Creative
1. Interactive Hotel Rooms - The integration of multi-touch transparent screens and smartphone control presents an opportunity to revolutionize the hotel room experience.
2. Personalized Hotel Room Displays - The ability to display personal and personalized photos and videos presents an opportunity to enhance the personalization and customization of hotel rooms.
3. Technologically-advanced Hotel Features - The integration of NFC-enabled devices, Microsoft Surface tablets, and interactive floors and mirrors presents an opportunity to differentiate hotel experiences and attract tech-savvy customers.
1. Hospitality Industry - The integration of new technologies presents an opportunity for hotels to differentiate themselves and attract new customers.
2. Technology Industry - The development and integration of these cutting-edge technologies presents an opportunity for tech companies to grow and expand into new markets.
3. Tourism Industry - The implementation of interactive hotel rooms presents an opportunity to enhance the overall tourism experience.