Sandbar Sunday is the debut craft brew from Florida microbrewery Islamorada Beer Company boasting vibrant branding and packaging by Truth Collective and Sixteen Ton. Sandbar Sunday beer, an American pale wheat ale, is outfitted in bright teal and yellow packaging that calls to mind a day spent at the beach.
Islamorada Beer Company is a microbrewery located within the Florida Keys, while Truth Collective is a New York City creative firm who together with Sixteen Ton will continue to design packaging as the microbrewery expands their roster of beers.
The bright packaging of Sandbar Sunday is a clever and worthwhile gambit for a brand aiming to make an eye-catching debut on stores shelves. The vibrant branding will do a lot to garner attention in a market saturated with beer corporations aiming to divert the craft beer consumer.
Sandbar Sunday is a Vibrantly Craft Brew from Islamorada Beer Co.
1. Vibrant Packaging - Craft breweries can disrupt the beer industry by using bold and eye-catching packaging to stand out on store shelves.
2. Microbrewery Expansion - Expanding microbreweries have the opportunity to leverage creative firms to design packaging that captures the essence of their brand and attracts consumers.
3. Craft Beer Consumer Diversion - Craft breweries can disrupt the market by differentiating themselves from large beer corporations and appealing to the growing craft beer consumer base.
1. Craft Beer Brewing - The craft beer brewing industry can take advantage of vibrant packaging trends to create unique and attention-grabbing brand identities.
2. Creative Design - Creative design firms have the opportunity to collaborate with microbreweries to create visually appealing and impactful packaging designs.
3. Beer Marketing - Beer marketing professionals can explore new strategies to divert the attention of craft beer consumers from large beer corporations to smaller, independent microbreweries.