Continuously monitoring a garden to ensure it has enough water and sunlight can be an all-day affair which is difficult for many consumers to maintain, making a device such as the 'Yardian' irrigation system an asset. The device works wirelessly and autonomously to control the flow of water to a garden with an implemented smart schedule. The 'Yardian' is able to take the guesswork out of maintaining healthy plant life.
The system is designed to personalize the irrigation to the consumer's specific garden, applying evapotranspiration that is tailored to the landscape and weather conditions. From there, the device is able to set up a customized watering schedule and dispense the liquid as needed to maintain a healthy, green and lush environment. The 'Yardian' is also able to stream video for added security.
The 'Yardian' Device Ensures Correct Water Flow Into Gardens
1. Personalized Smart Irrigation - There is an opportunity to create more customized smart irrigation solutions that are tailored to a specific garden's landscape and weather conditions.
2. Autonomous Irrigation - Developing irrigation systems that can work wirelessly and autonomously without human intervention can free up time for consumers and increase efficiency of watering.
3. Smart Agriculture Technology - Advances in smart agriculture technology can be applied to create more efficient irrigation systems that promote sustainable practices and increase yields.
1. Home Improvement - Smart irrigation systems like the 'Yardian' can be marketed to homeowners looking to maintain a healthy and beautiful garden without having to put in hours of manual labor.
2. Agriculture - The technology behind the 'Yardian' can be applied to large-scale farming operations to increase efficiency and promote sustainable practices in agriculture.
3. Smart Home - The 'Yardian' can be incorporated into a larger smart home system to provide added convenience and security for homeowners.