As CBD and THC become more mainstream for their recognized health and wellness benefits, Irisa -- a female-founded cannabis company -- debuted the Sun Oil that leverages both ingredients to relieve feelings of anxieties and help relax the body. The oil is formulated with a 1:15 ratio of THC to CBD. By combining a small portion of THC with the CBD, the therapeutic benefits of the complex cannabinoids are increased.
The Irisa Sun Oil has no flavor and can be integrated into any food or beverage to help encourage serenity. It can also be applied directly onto your tongue. Users are encouraged to start with a small dose and build as needed.
Image Credit: Irisa Cannabis
Irisa Sun Oil is a Blended with a 1:15 Ratio of THC to CBD
1. Mainstream CBD and THC - As CBD and THC become more mainstream for their recognized health and wellness benefits, there are disruptive innovation opportunities in creating new products and applications that combine both ingredients.
2. Female-founded Cannabis Companies - The rise of female-founded cannabis companies like Irisa presents disruptive innovation opportunities for creating products that specifically target women's health and wellness needs.
3. Blended CBD-THC Ratios - The introduction of blended CBD-THC ratio products, such as the Irisa Sun Oil with a 1:15 ratio, offers disruptive innovation opportunities in creating customized cannabis products tailored to specific desired effects.
1. Health and Wellness - The increasing acceptance and recognition of CBD and THC in health and wellness opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to develop novel products in this industry.
2. Food and Beverage - The integration of CBD and THC oils into food and beverages, as demonstrated by Irisa Sun Oil, offers disruptive innovation opportunities for companies in the food and beverage industry to create unique cannabis-infused products.
3. Personal Care and Beauty - The use of CBD and THC in beauty and personal care products, driven by companies like Irisa, presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the development of new cannabis-infused skincare and wellness products.