Calyx's range of CBD tinctures includes 'Harmony,' a 5,000mg CBD oil that infuses MTC oil into its formula, which contains fatty acids that are said to help aid in nutrient absorption, reduce inflammation, and provide extra energy.
Harmony can be purchased in either an unflavored or spearmint version, and can be taken at any time of day on an as needed basis. Calyx recommends squeezing the necessary quantity into the dropper, depending on the user's needs, and then placing the oil under the tongue. To increase absorption, the oil can be held under the tongue for about 30 seconds before being ingested. Alternatively, users can also add the tincture to their morning coffee or smoothie.
Image Credit: Calyx
Calyx's 'Harmony' Blends MTC and Hemp Oil into One Product
1. Stress-reducing CBD Hybrid Oils - Opportunity for developing CBD products that combine multiple stress-reducing ingredients.
2. MTC Oil Infused CBD Formulas - Innovation potential in infusing MTC oil into CBD products to enhance nutrient absorption and provide extra energy.
3. CBD Tinctures for Nutrient Absorption - Potential for creating CBD tinctures that contain fatty acids to aid in nutrient absorption and reduce inflammation.
1. CBD Products - Disruptive potential in the CBD industry by developing stress-reducing hybrid oils.
2. Nutraceuticals - Opportunity to innovate in the nutraceutical industry by creating CBD formulas infused with MTC oil for enhanced nutrient absorption.
3. Functional Beverages - Innovative potential in the functional beverages industry by developing CBD-infused tinctures that can be added to morning coffee or smoothies for increased nutrient absorption.