The 'Investor Scout 2.0' investor database is a categorized platform for startups to use when looking for a way to connect with potential investors. The platform is packed with the information of more than 52,000 venture capitalists, angel investors and VC funds, which will save professionals ample time when it comes to finding the right investor for their business or product.
The 'Investor Scout 2.0' investor database includes information such as emails, phone numbers, past investment information, social media profiles, locations and much more. This will enable users to narrow their investor search exponentially and eliminate the occurrence of contacting a potential investor who might not be in line with the startup. Users can export information and fine-tune their pitch to start contacting potential investors as soon as possible.
'Investor Scout 2.0' Contains More Than 52,000 Investors
1. Categorized Investor Databases - By categorizing investors, startups can easily and efficiently connect with potential investors, saving ample time in their search.
2. Comprehensive Investor Information - Providing detailed information such as email, phone, past investment history, and social media profiles enables startups to tailor their pitches, increasing their likelihood of securing investment.
3. Investor Search Optimization - By offering an export function and the ability to fine-tune pitches, Investor Scout 2.0 streamlines the search process and optimizes efficiency in connecting startups with potential investors.
1. Venture Capital Firms - VC firms can use categorized databases and comprehensive information to make more informed investment decisions and more easily discover startups that align with their investment philosophies.
2. Startup Consulting - Startup consultants can utilize categorized databases and investor information to provide more targeted support to startups looking to connect with investors and secure investment.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - Crowdfunding platforms can enhance their offerings by partnering with categorized investor databases to provide startups on their platform with more options to connect with potential investors.