While some of the world’s top athletes compete for the coveted gold medal at the 2010 Winter Olypics in Vancouver, some other lucky people will be controlling a light show at Niagara Falls with their minds. The Interaxon light installation is a thought-control event by the computing company Interaxon.
Sounds a little far fetched, but the Toronto-based company will be attaching the minds of several people in the Ontario Pavillion, to a thought-controlled light installation in Niagara Falls. Apparently, alpha and beta brain waves can be transmitted over the Internet to enhance the light dispay. This means that I was right--that the Internet was actually created to be a worldwide mind-controlling hive.
The Interaxon Light Installation is Thought-Controlled
1. Thought-controlled Technology - The use of brain waves to control technology opens up opportunities for new applications and experiences.
2. Internet of Things (iot) for Mind Control - Combining brain wave technology with the IoT allows for interactive and immersive experiences.
3. Mind-controlled Entertainment - Thought-controlled installations and shows provide a new form of entertainment and engagement.
1. Technology - The technology industry can explore the potential of thought-controlled devices and applications.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage mind-controlled installations to create unique and immersive experiences for audiences.
3. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can investigate the use of brain wave technology for therapeutic purposes and assistive devices.