Ad agency Memac Ogilvy of Dubai is responsible for this glorious series of interactive advertisements for Glaxo Smith Kline’s Panadol brand pain reliever. The three clever little scenarios include a cacophony of racket going on inside three different people’s heads. The scenes include construction jackhammers pounding in one, all kinds of things burning in another and raucous sounds of what appears to be a party in the third. By dropping and dragging the little white pill, a remedy appears in the form of a bus, a fire engine and a police car. I’ll leave it up to you to figure out which responds to which.
Terrifically inventive and a creative way of utilizing the ever increasing interactive element, the global internet world (advertising, in particular) continues to reinvent itself and capture audiences.
Glaxo's Panadol Ads Let You Solve Bad Scenarios
1. Interactive Advertising - The use of interactive elements in advertisements is a disruptive innovation opportunity that captures audiences and continues to reinvent the advertising industry.
2. Digital Engagement - Utilizing digital platforms to engage consumers in unique and interactive ways presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to captivate their target audience.
3. Enhanced User Experience - Creating immersive and interactive experiences for consumers through advertising campaigns can revolutionize the way brands connect with their customers.
1. Pharmaceutical - Incorporating interactive elements in pharmaceutical advertising can revolutionize how medication brands communicate with consumers and enhance brand awareness.
2. Creative Agencies - Creative agencies can capitalize on the trend of interactive advertising to create innovative and engaging campaigns for their clients, setting themselves apart in the competitive industry.
3. Digital Marketing - The rise of interactive advertising presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for digital marketers to leverage new technologies and platforms to reach and engage consumers in novel ways.