Intel Romania recently dropped five employees six stories, all in the name of viral video fun. The Intel Bass Jump was created by employees in an attempt to create the biggest Intel chime.
We've all the heard the famous Intel chime on commercials before, but I guarantee that you have never heard it quite like this. In the Intel Bass Jump, five employees of the company are dropped off a crane and onto an awaiting cushion below. The cushions blow out air, creating the classic Intel jingle. Check it out in the video above. Computer engineers are braver than you think.
The Intel Bass Jump Shows the Wild Side of Computer Geeks
1. Extreme Marketing Stunts - Companies are exploring extreme marketing stunts to create viral videos and generate brand awareness.
2. Unconventional Brand Promotions - Brands are seeking unconventional ways to promote their products and services, like the Intel Bass Jump, to stand out from the competition and captivate audiences.
3. Physical Experiences in Digital Age - In an increasingly digital world, companies are incorporating physical experiences like the Intel Bass Jump to engage with consumers and make a lasting impression.
1. Technology - Technology companies can utilize extreme marketing stunts like the Intel Bass Jump to showcase their innovative spirit and create buzz around new products.
2. Advertising - Advertising agencies can leverage unconventional brand promotions, such as the Intel Bass Jump, to help their clients break through the clutter and attract attention in crowded markets.
3. Event Management - Event management companies can incorporate physical experiences like the Intel Bass Jump into their events to create memorable and unique experiences for attendees.