Innocent drinks are encouraging the Brits to make the most of the great outdoors this summer. They've developed a Bingo card synched with their brand values, which apparently presents an interesting challenge for the competitive consumer....
Implications - Advertising like this is appealing to consumers because it's both interactive and interesting. Because it incorporates some kind of challenge or task, viewers are more likely to take the time to decipher its meaning and scope out what it is trying to achieve. By making consumers complicit in their own seduction, ads like this are less likely to be forgotten, overlooked or ignored. That is ultimately the truest test for an effective advertisement.
1. Interactive Advertising - Interactive ads that incorporate challenges or tasks are more appealing to consumers, making them less likely to be forgotten or ignored.
2. Consumer Involvement - Ads that make consumers complicit in their own seduction are more effective in capturing attention and engagement.
3. Brand Engagement - Creative advertising strategies that engage consumers with brand values increase brand awareness and loyalty.
1. Advertising & Marketing - The advertising and marketing industry can harness the power of interactive advertising to create engaging campaigns.
2. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can leverage consumer involvement strategies to captivate and retain customers.
3. Food & Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore creative ways to engage consumers with brand values through interactive campaigns.