InnerScope Hearing Technologies created a new hearing aid, titled the 'NEXUS,' which will be available at a number of different retail locations including Walmart, Sears, as well as Kmart. The NEXUS was designed to be a direct-to-consumer hearing aid that the customer can fit themselves. InnerScope Hearing Technologies designed the NEXUS with a self-testing system, which allows the customers to easily customize the device to fit their own hearing needs.
Making the NEXUS available at large retail locations means that the device will be widely accessible to any hearing-impaired consumers that may require the device. Additionally, it offers a streamlined hearing solution, as customers do not have to go through a lengthy testing process to optimize the device.
Image Credit: InnerScope Hearing Technologies
InnerScope Hearing Technologies Created the NEXUS Hearing Aid
1. Direct-to-consumer Hearing Aids - The trend of direct-to-consumer hearing aids allows customers to fit and customize the devices themselves, eliminating the need for lengthy testing processes.
2. Self-testing Systems - The trend of self-testing systems in hearing aids provides customers with an easy and convenient way to customize the device to their specific hearing needs.
3. Retail Accessibility for Hearing Aids - Improving retail accessibility for hearing aids ensures that a wider range of hearing-impaired consumers can easily access and purchase the devices.
1. Hearing Aid Industry - The hearing aid industry can explore opportunities in developing innovative direct-to-consumer devices with self-testing systems, providing a seamless and personalized hearing solution.
2. Retail Industry - The retail industry can leverage the demand for self-fitting hearing aids by partnering with manufacturers or developing their own accessible hearing aid sections, expanding their product offerings to a new customer segment.
3. Healthcare Retail Industry - The healthcare retail industry can capitalize on the increasing accessibility of hearing aids by incorporating specialized sections or clinics within their stores, offering personalized support and consultation for customers in need of hearing devices.