Baralan, a primary packaging brand for the cosmetics and beauty industry, launched its Ingrid Series. This uniquely designed duo of glass bottles boasts slim proportions specifically developed for nail polishes, essential oils, and makeup. The lean bottle designs are also stylish to better showcase products to consumers.
The Ingrid Series includes one slightly larger bottle, the Ingrid 15, with a 15ml capacity, and the Ingrid 12 Super-Weight with a 12ml holding capacity. Both bottles are shaped the same and feature a GPI 12 neck size, ideal for the mentioned cosmetic products.
Maurizio Ficcadenti, Global R&D Manager at Baralan, describes the series as "a chic addition to our packaging solutions that is both practical and refined."
Image Credit: Cosmetics Business
Baralan Introduces its Ingrid Series of Glass Cosmetic Bottles
1. Slim Proportions Packaging - Development of slender packaging options for specifically tailored cosmetic products such as nail polishes and essential oils presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the cosmetics and beauty industry
2. Stylish Bottle Designs - Introducing subtly elegant packaging designs like the Ingrid series to better showcase products to consumers can be a trend for the cosmetics and beauty industry
3. Multi-capacity Design - Creating multiple sized bottles with the same packaging design for different capacity options can be a trend for the cosmetics and beauty industry
1. Cosmetics and Beauty - This trend towards packaging solutions specifically designed to showcase the contents is especially relevant to the cosmetics and beauty industry.
2. Luxury Goods - The elegant and refined designs, such as the Ingrid series can be relevant to the luxury goods industry.
3. Personal Care and Wellness - Slimmer packaging options for essential oils and other wellness products presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the personal care and wellness industry.