One of the newest creations from cookie dough company Doughp is an infused cookie dough that shares a rich whiskey flavor. Doughp Whiskey Maple Bacon cookie dough takes the form of a maple-flavored cookie dough that is infused with Ritual Zero Proof Whiskey Alternative. The cookie dough promises to be full of flavor and texture, since it contains pieces of bacon and chocolate chips throughout the snack. The sweet and salty edible cookie dough treat is made in small batches and packaged into pints that are perfect for eating by the spoon or baking.
The new cookie dough flavor from Doughp will only be sticking around for a limited time and it stays true to the company's core values, as Doughp founder Kelsey Moreira is nearly six years sober.
Doughp's Whiskey Maple Bacon is Spiked with a Whiskey Alternative
1. Alcohol-infused Desserts - Opportunity for bakeries and dessert companies to reinvent classic flavors by adding alcohol to their products.
2. Non-alcoholic Spirits - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to explore zero-alcohol alternatives that mimic traditional spirits and can be used in various food and drink applications.
3. Gourmet Cookie Dough - Opportunity for companies to innovate with unique and elevated flavors in the growing market of edible cookie dough products.
1. Bakery and Pastry - Companies in the bakery and pastry industry can expand their product lines and offerings by incorporating alcoholic flavors into their desserts.
2. Alcohol-free Beverages - Opportunity for companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry to create new products that mimic the flavors of traditional spirits, catering to those who want the taste without the alcohol content.
3. Snack and Confectionery - Innovation opportunity for companies in the snack and confectionery industry to create trendy, indulgent flavors in the form of edible cookie dough products and other treats.