'The Massifier' is able to create infographic art for people to keep in their homes or to show off their personal sports-related achievements and goals publicly.
The project comes in the form of an online portal through which people are able to create their own pieces of art. The user-controlled, intuitive platform pulls users' GPS data to make the designs – with the users' input being in the form of appearance, size and personal memories to make up the rest of the design. The various designs can be printed as posters, coasters, t-shirts and more.
The infographic art this portal produces would make for an excellent gift after group adventures or can be used to celebrate personal achievements in a creative way.
This Portal Makes Infographics from Sports-Related Achievements
1. Personalized Infographic Art - Creating personalized infographic art through an online platform is a trend that presents opportunities in the printing, art, and e-commerce industries.
2. GPS Data-driven Designs - Using GPS data to create customized designs is a trend that disrupts the art, data analytics, and tech industries by creating endless possibilities for individualized products.
3. Sports-related Achievements Publicized - Creating art to showcase personal sports-related achievements is a trend that presents opportunities in the sports, fitness, and entertainment industries by promoting a culture of celebrating accomplishments.
1. Printing - The printing industry can capitalize on the trend of personalized infographic art by offering printing and distribution services for the various designs produced.
2. Art - The art industry has an opportunity to create and showcase innovative designs using GPS data and personalized memories to create unique pieces of art.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can take advantage of the trend of personalized infographic art by offering a platform to sell and distribute these customized designs.