Nike's new running shoe model, the React Infinity Run arrives in two new colorway options as the strong cushioning is informed to reduce injury. The two new tonal options are wolf gray and black, which are muted monochromatic options that are simplistic and full of performance.
The uppers are constructed from a Flyknit material in a single hue made to have a tight fit across the forefoot and the midfoot held together with a molded lacing system. There is then an additional synthetic around the heel to the quarter in a contrasting color. This also adds a base foundation to the white outlining of the Swoosh branding accent that informs the side of the shoe. It then sits on top of a slightly raised heel shank made from plastic.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Adds Two New Colorways to Its React Infinity Run Collection
1. Strong Cushioning - Opportunity for developing advanced cushioning technologies to enhance performance and reduce injury in athletic footwear.
2. Monochromatic Options - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the footwear industry by offering simplistic, muted colorways to cater to minimalist fashion trends.
3. Flyknit Construction - Potential for implementing lightweight and flexible Flyknit materials in various industries to create comfortable and form-fitting products.
1. Athletic Footwear - Explore innovative materials and cushioning technologies to develop safer and more performance-driven running shoes.
2. Fashion - Embrace minimalist fashion trends by introducing monochromatic colorways in footwear and apparel collections.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Leverage the use of Flyknit materials in various applications, including sports apparel, to enhance product comfort and fit.