Many motorcycles, clothes and cars have been inspired by the futuristic film 'TRON: Legacy,' but the Inertia Bike is the first bicycle to be influenced by the sleek designs featured in the blockbuster hit. Taking blatant elements from the popular and coveted lightcycle, the Inertia Bike is all soft curves and blue highlights.
The Inertia Bike was conceived by designer Devraj Bhadra. It is an electric city bicycle that is as eco-friendly as it is stylish. It boasts a fiber glass body with a carbon fiber skeleton, making it super lightweight. The spoke-less wheels shed even more weight. The Inertia Bike is powered by in-wheel motors. It also has an extendable and adjustable peddle system to adapt to any rider.
The Inertia Bike Looks Inspired by the Lightcycle in 'TRON: Legacy'
1. Film-inspired Design - Opportunity for industries to create products influenced by popular movies, such as bicycles inspired by 'TRON: Legacy.'
2. Electric City Bicycles - Opportunity for innovation in the electric bicycle industry, with sleek and eco-friendly designs like the Inertia Bike.
3. Lightweight and Stylish - Opportunity for industries to develop lightweight and fashionable products, such as the Inertia Bike with its fiber glass body and carbon fiber skeleton.
1. Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the design industry through the creation of products inspired by popular films, like the Inertia Bike.
2. Electric Bicycles - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the electric bicycle industry with the development of stylish and environmentally-friendly options, exemplified by the Inertia Bike.
3. Sports and Outdoor Gear - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in the sports and outdoor gear industry, by creating lightweight and fashionable products like the Inertia Bike.