The conceptual Dyson Urban Bike is an ultra-stylish take on the efficient transportation solution that would provide riders with a powerful way to get around on their own terms.
Designed by Philipp Seißler, the electric bike incorporates some of the most recognizable aesthetics from the namesake technology brand's vacuum cleaners and fans. This includes the iconic blue ring on the rear wheel that hides the internal engineering from the view of onlookers, while the front headlight highlights industrial aesthetics.
The conceptual Dyson Urban Bike hides its charging capability in the front headlight, which detaches from the main body to plug into an AC outlet. The bike can also be powered up by placing it on the storage post for wireless charging.
The Conceptual Dyson Urban Bike by Philipp Seißler is Stylish
1. Electric Bike Technology - The conceptual Dyson Urban Bike demonstrates the potential to integrate powerful, efficient electric technology into bike design, creating new opportunities for clean transportation.
2. Industrial Aesthetic Design - The integration of industrial aesthetics into the Dyson Urban Bike demonstrates the potential to create stylish, functional transportation solutions that challenge traditional design norms.
3. Wireless Charging Capability - The Dyson Urban Bike's wireless charging capability highlights the potential for convenient, accessible charging solutions that could further promote the use of electric transportation options.
1. Electric Transportation - The development of powerful, efficient electric bike technology like the Dyson Urban Bike has the potential to revolutionize the transportation industry and promote more sustainable transportation options.
2. Consumer Electronics - The integration of Dyson's recognizable brand aesthetics and technological innovations into the design of the Urban Bike demonstrates the potential for electronics companies to expand their product offerings into the transportation industry.
3. Industrial Design - The Dyson Urban Bike's sleek, industrial design showcases the potential for industrial design expertise to be applied to new industries, creating innovative solutions to age-old problems.