Hyatt Hotels Corporation has announced the launch of its new 'Inclusive Collection,' a global portfolio consisting of nine all-inclusive resort brands that prioritize luxury experiences. These include Hyatt Zilara resorts, Hyatt Ziva resorts, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Alua Hotels & Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts Sunscape Resorts & Spas, and Vivid Hotels & Resorts, which is currently under construction.
In addition to the new portfolio, the company is introducing a new rewards program for World of Hyatt members that will allow them to earn and redeem points at Inclusive Collection resorts, which they can trade in for unique luxury expereinces.
“Inclusive Collection resorts enable guests to experience what it truly means to stay at an all-inclusive with one-of-a-kind signature programs like Endless Privileges, Unlimited-Luxury, and Unlimited-Fun with benefits at select resorts, such as no check-in or check-out times, 24-hour room service, [and] top-shelf cocktails,” said Erica Doyne, senior vice president of marketing and communications.
Image Credit: Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt's New 'Inclusive Collection' Consists of Nine Luxe Brands
1. Luxury All-inclusive Resorts - Opportunity for luxury travel brand to expand into all-inclusive resort market.
2. Inclusive Reward Programs - Opportunity for loyalty program companies to create points system specifically for all-inclusive resort stays.
3. Signature Programs for All-inclusive Resorts - Opportunity to create unique signature experiences for all-inclusive resorts to differentiate from competitors.
1. Hospitality - Opportunity for traditional hotels to pivot to all-inclusive resort models to attract luxury travelers.
2. Loyalty Programs - Opportunity for loyalty program companies to partner with all-inclusive resort brands to offer exclusive rewards to members.
3. Tourism - Opportunity for tourism boards to market all-inclusive resorts as a luxury alternative to traditional hotels.