These mugshots of people with permanent tattoos on the front of them are not all very flattering and some are a little disturbing. Tattoos can be artistic and adventurous forms of skin art, but where is the line that defines art?
These individuals were obviously caught on film for various forms of activity. Mugshots allow law enforcement to have a photographic record of all arrested individuals to allow for identification by victims and investigators. It seems to me that it would be fairly easy to pick one of these characters out of a line up.
Permanent Tattoo Mugshots Prove Identification Isn't Always Tricky
1. Tattoo Identification - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing advanced tattoo recognition technology for law enforcement purposes.
2. Artistic Mugshots - Potential for disruption in the photography industry by creating artistic and creative mugshots that challenge traditional perceptions of criminal identification.
3. Defining Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity in exploring the blurred line between tattoos as artistic expression and criminal identification.
1. Law Enforcement - Potential for disruptive innovation in the law enforcement industry by leveraging advanced tattoo recognition technology to improve identification processes.
2. Photography - Opportunity for disruption in the photography industry by reimagining mugshots as artistic expressions that challenge traditional notions of criminal identification.
3. Tattoo Artistry - Disruptive innovation potential within the tattoo industry in exploring the boundaries of tattoos as artistic forms and their implications on criminal identification.