Since Apple has successfully been able to showcase its work with gadgets and computers, this concept iMove hybrid car can very well become the next successful venture.
Italian auto desinger Liviu Tudoran was inspired by Apple and designed the iMove concept car for the year 2020. Including a touchscreen interface and a futuristic exterior design mimicking the Apple Magic Mouse, this iMove concept car will allow drivers to customize its look and show their loyalty to the Apple brand.
The Electric iMove Concept Car for 2020 is Wickedly Sleek
1. Apple-inspired Design - The trend of designing products and gadgets inspired by Apple's iconic design could lead to the creation of new tech products with a sleek and futuristic look.
2. Customizable Car Interfaces - As seen with the iMove concept car, there is a growing trend towards customizable interfaces in cars that can be tailored to the driver's preferences and aesthetic.
3. Brand Loyalty-inspired Products - As the iMove concept car shows, there is potential for creating products that allow consumers to display their loyalty to a particular brand. This could be relevant in many industries beyond automotive.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry could explore opportunities to incorporate customizable interfaces and brand loyalty features into their design concepts.
2. Technology - The technology industry could adopt Apple-inspired design principles to create sleek and modern products that appeal to consumers' aesthetic preferences.
3. Consumer Goods - The trend towards brand loyalty-inspired products could be leveraged in various consumer goods industries to create products that allow consumers to showcase their loyalty to a particular brand.