The jewelry designs of Imme van der Haak give new meaning to the term "extreme facial piercings." Although this German designer's pieces do not require you to punch a hole in your face, they require just as much bravery and confidence.
Imme van der Haak's pieces are simple on their own -- it's how they're worn that's strange. As modest strip-like pieces of metal, these pieces of jewelry are meant to bend and clip onto, well, anywhere on your face.
The Interestingly Odd Jewelry Designs of Imme van der Haak
1. Extreme Facial Accessories - The trend of face jewelry design that goes beyond just simple facial piercings, creating new and unique ways of accessorization.
2. Innovative Jewelry How-to's - Jewelry brands could create how-to guides or video tutorials to show consumers different ways to wear their products with their face masks.
3. Multi-functional Accessories - The trend of jewelry that doubles as a functional accessory, such as earrings that also function as a face and neck covering for added protection.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Opportunity for fashion and accessory brands to create and promote new and unique facial accessories that are not only wearable but also adds an edge to the ensemble.
2. Beauty and Make-up - Opportunity for beauty and make-up brands to create products that are functional and complementary to facial accessories, giving consumers more choices for accessorizing.
3. Social Media Influencer Marketing - Opportunity for social media influencers to showcase and create content with facial accessories, making them more popular and desirable amongst fashion-forward audiences.