The average person may have difficulty keeping data under lock and key, so the Imation Defender F200 flash drive is an invaluable addition to your desk drawer. When the cardinal rule to computing is backing up your files, a secure product like this will ensure that your efforts to conserve confidential documents will not falter by means of information theft.
While most USB sticks allow anyone to plug them into any computer and sift through its stored folders, this invulnerable product incorporates an ergonomic swipe sensor which requires the rightful owner's fingerprint scan before it can be read. To contribute to its function as a facts and figures vault, the Imation Defender F200 flash drive is dust-proof, waterproof and tamper-resistant.
Imation Defender F200 is a Thumbdrive That Seeks Fingerprints
1. Fingerprint-protected Storage - Opportunity for companies to develop more secure data storage solutions using biometric authentication.
2. Tamper-resistant Flash Drives - Opportunity for companies to create durable and secure storage products for sensitive data.
3. Ergonomic Sensor Technology - Opportunity for companies to integrate fingerprint scanning technology in new and innovative ways for added security measures.
1. Data Storage - Companies in the data storage industry can explore how to incorporate biometric authentication in their products.
2. Cybersecurity - Cybersecurity companies can utilize fingerprint scanning technology as an added security measure for their clients' sensitive data.
3. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry can explore the use of fingerprint scanning technology in various products beyond smartphones and tablets.