Everyone knows about the IKEA furniture brand, but only a few know about the brand new concept IKEA car. Thinking about the company’s image you can tell from the start that this must be an electric battery driven vehicle—and you are right.
This car is very spacious and has a customizable interior. So besides the fact that you can arrange the seats any way you want, the head lights are bright OLED panels that can host changeable graphics. In-wheel motors power the vehicle with the help from two battery packages placed in the front and back of the car.
Check out the photos and comment if you like.
Customizable IKEA Car Has Changeable Graphic OLEDs
1. Customizable Car Interiors - The concept of customizable car interiors presents disruptive innovation opportunities for car manufacturers and interior design companies.
2. Changeable OLED Graphics - The use of changeable OLED graphics in car design presents disruptive innovation opportunities for electronics and display screen manufacturers.
3. In-wheel Motors - The development and utilization of in-wheel motors in car design presents disruptive innovation opportunities for motor and battery technology companies.
1. Automotive - The concept of a customizable car interior presents innovative opportunities for car manufacturers to differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Electronics - The integration of changeable OLED graphics in car design presents an opportunity for electronics manufacturers to expand their product offerings.
3. Battery Technology - The use of in-wheel motors in car design presents a unique battery and motor technology innovation opportunity for automotive and battery technology companies.