Iggy has been the name on everyone's lips lately -- no, literally, I can't stop spelling I-G-G-Y -- so this Iggy Azalea costume by Helen Phillips is a no-brainer.
Philips' first piece of advice? Don't be afraid to apply with a heavy hand; you are emulating a true diva, after all. Start by applying a bright blush, followed by a thin cat eye that extends past your brow. For a little more drama, apply a second "cat eye," floating above the first, using eye shadow in the crease of the eye lid.
Finally, apply a generous layer of hot pink lip stick, and, for extra believability, pencil on some of Azalea's signature moles! Gather your hair into a high pony tail, squeeze yourself into a pair of hot pants and Louboutins (knock-offs) and show the world why you're so fancy.
This Iggy Azalea Costume Will Have Everyone Screaming I-G-G-Y
1. Celebrity-inspired Costumes - There is a growing trend for people to dress up as their favorite celebrities, providing opportunities for costume designers and retailers to create unique and trendy outfits.
2. Makeup Transformations - The popularity of celebrity-inspired makeup looks, like Iggy Azalea's, is driving a trend for dramatic and bold makeup styles, creating opportunities for makeup artists and brands to create innovative products.
3. Signature Fashion Statements - Fans are increasingly interested in recreating the signature fashion looks of their favorite celebrities, leading to a demand for fashion designers and retailers to create affordable versions of these iconic outfits.
1. Costume Design - The demand for celebrity-inspired costumes presents an opportunity for the costume design industry to create unique and high-quality outfits that cater to different tastes and preferences.
2. Makeup Industry - The trend of makeup transformations offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the makeup industry to develop new products and techniques that allow users to easily recreate celebrity-inspired looks.
3. Fashion Retail - The interest in recreating signature fashion statements opens up opportunities for the fashion retail industry to produce affordable versions of famous outfits, making them accessible to a wider audience.