The coffee and ice cream combo has always been a popular choice for consumers who enjoy the mix of sweet and bitter flavors. Starbucks explores this iconic fusion through an inclusive Affogato menu in select location across Manila, the Philippines. Of course, the base offering is the original creamy drink that brings together vanilla ice cream and two shots of Starbucks' signature espresso.
The rest of the menu further dives into the rich and satisfying tastes of the ice cream combo. Consumers who favor the sweetness can indulge in the House Affogato which is topped with demerara syrup and cinnamon. Starbucks Manila also offers more drink-based ice cream-inspired treats like the Cold Brew Float — the business' signature cold brew and a scoop of vanilla, the Nitro Cold Brew Float, as well as the Cold Brew Malt which is a blended ice cream combo.
Starbucks Experiments with the Ultimate Coffee and Ice Cream Combo
1. Inclusive Affogato Menus - Exploring inclusive options for Affogato menus can create a competitive edge in the coffee and ice cream industry.
2. Ice Cream-inspired Treats - Creating drink-based ice cream-inspired treats can increase customer loyalty and attract new customers to the coffee and ice cream industry.
3. Cold Brew Options - Incorporating cold brew options into ice cream and Affogato menus can differentiate and expand the coffee industry offerings.
1. Coffee and Ice Cream - Innovating coffee and ice cream offerings can attract a wider range of customers and create new market opportunities.
2. Food and Beverage Retail - Creating unique in-store experiences through innovative menu offerings can differentiate food and beverage retail stores from competitors.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - Adding Affogato menus and ice cream-inspired treats to tourism and hospitality businesses can enhance the customer experience and draw in more customers.