Starbucks' Chocolate Cream Cold Brew is a new cold coffee drink with an infusion of chocolate that promises to delight fans of cool, refreshing and decadent delights.
"When creating this beverage, we wanted to bring our customers a drink that would transport them back to their favorite summer memories with each sip," said Rosalyn Batingan, a member of the Starbucks beverage development team. With this beverage, Starbucks offers a new take on a classic combination of coffee and chocolate and elevates it with the malt flavors of the chocolate cream cold foam. And as a result, the Chocolate Cream Cold Brew is said to remind of a chocolate malted milkshake or that last bit of melted chocolate ice cream on a warm summer day.
Starbucks' Chocolate Cream Cold Brew Tastes Like Melted Ice Cream
1. Decadent Cold Brews - Innovative coffee shops can experiment with infusing non-traditional flavors into cold brews to create refreshing and indulgent summer drinks.
2. Malt-based Beverages - The use of malt flavors in beverage development presents an opportunity for companies to create unique products that tap on consumer nostalgia for classic flavors.
3. Summer-inspired Drinks - Creating beverages that can evoke summer memories can be a way for coffee shops to appeal to customers and tap on their sense of nostalgia.
1. Coffee Shops - Innovative coffee shops can experiment with infusing non-traditional flavors into cold brews to create refreshing and indulgent summer drinks.
2. Beverage Manufacturing - Beverage manufacturers can explore using malt flavors in their product development to create unique beverages that tap into consumer nostalgia.
3. Foodservice - Innovative chefs in the foodservice industry can explore infusing cold brews with non-traditional flavors to create indulgent and refreshing summer drinks.