One of the innovative concepts presented at the Designparcours Munich 2008 exhibition is the IC3 Concept by designer Alex Schulz. IC3 is a computerized shaft that has interchangeable eating tools, a fork, a spoon and a knife. Besides helping you eat effectively, IC3 can also make your health better.
Each utensil has its own auxiliary function. The fork analyzes the food composition, like protein, fat and sugar content. The spoon measures weight, while the knife acts as a food thermometer. All of the data collected is then put together into a detailed report of the food you're eating.
3-in-1 Utensil Features Food Analyzer
1. Interchangeable Eating Tools - Opportunity for creating innovative utensils with interchangeable eating tools that serve multiple functions.
2. Food Analysis Technology - Opportunity to develop cutting-edge technology that can analyze food composition and provide detailed reports.
3. Integration of Health Monitoring - Opportunity to integrate health monitoring features into everyday utensils for improved well-being.
1. Kitchenware - Opportunity for kitchenware manufacturers to create innovative utensils with multiple functions and health monitoring capabilities.
2. Health Tech - Opportunity for health tech companies to develop advanced food analysis technology and integrate it into everyday utensils.
3. Smart Home - Opportunity for smart home industry to incorporate health monitoring features into everyday objects like utensils.