The I D I S I Autumn/Winter 2012 collection features dark and austere looks that fuse strength and femininity. Effortlessly elegant, this stunning lookbook spread dares to be different.
Pushing style boundaries, this cool collection is all about sleek lines and vibrant accents. Eccentrically styled, this stunning showing is designed by Daniela Barros. Known for her expressive and experimental style, the designer challenges traditional style ideals with pieces that exude a feeling of wearable art.
Expressing imagination and creativity, the I D I S I Autumn/Winter 2012 collection shines a spotlight on vibrant prints that include painted and projection-printed textiles. Distinctive and dynamic, this stunning womenswear line showcases Portuguese designer Daniela Barros' signature, edgy style, proving that she is a designer on the path to international stardom.
The I D I S I Autumn/Winter 2012 Lookbook is Artful and Austere
1. Dark and Austere Looks - Opportunity for fashion brands to create collections that fuse strength and femininity through dark and austere designs.
2. Sleek Lines and Vibrant Accents - Opportunity for fashion brands to experiment with eccentric styling that incorporates sleek lines and vibrant accents as a way to push style boundaries.
3. Painted and Projection-printed Textiles - Opportunity for textile manufacturers to explore innovative techniques such as painted and projection-printed textiles to create distinctive and dynamic patterns for their products.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for designers to challenge traditional style ideals and create collections that are expressive and experimental, merging art and fashion.
2. Textiles - Opportunity for textile manufacturers to embrace new techniques and technologies to produce unique and dynamic textiles that incorporate painted and projection-printed designs.
3. Design - Opportunity for designers to blend imagination and creativity to create wearable art pieces that challenge traditional design norms and stand out in the international fashion scene.