Hyperpigmentation remedies are targeted at consumers who are struggling with uneven skin as a result of excess melanin deposits. Desiree Verdejo struggled with the condition because of a bout of hormonal acne and she sought out to create a product to help herself and others who shared her struggle. This resulted in Hyper Clear being added as an option to the list of hyperpigmentation remedies on the market.
Hyper Clear is a "hardworking face serum" that boasts 15 percent Vitamin C and Vitamin E, and a combination of fruit enzymes, bearberry, turmeric, and kojic acid. The ingredients promise to "brighten skin, smooth fine lines, and rough texture," as well as to treat and clear the dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation. The natural botanicals included in Hyper Clear also work to limit future outbreaks of acne, dark marks, and age spots.
Image Credit: Hyper Skin
Hyper Clear Boasts a Formula with Vitamin E & Vitamin C
1. Hyperpigmentation Remedies - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing new and effective solutions for treating hyperpigmentation.
2. Vitamin-powered Skincare - Opportunity to capitalize on the trend of incorporating high concentrations of vitamins in skincare products for various skin concerns.
3. Natural Botanical Ingredients - Opportunity to leverage the demand for natural botanical ingredients to formulate skincare products with healing and rejuvenating properties.
1. Skincare - Opportunity for skincare companies to develop innovative products that effectively target and treat hyperpigmentation.
2. Cosmetics - Opportunity for cosmetic companies to create makeup products that address hyperpigmentation concerns and provide skincare benefits.
3. Pharmaceuticals - Opportunity for pharmaceutical companies to develop advanced pharmaceutical-grade treatments for hyperpigmentation.