Only models could succeed at looking so sexy in as playful a situation as the one depicted in the Hunger Magazine 'Crystal Amaze' cover shoot. Posing alongside large inflated animal costars, model Crystal Renn frolics in the sand in stylish swimsuits. Whether it is a dinosaur or a tiger, she manages to channel their animalistic energy for a ferocious photoshoot.
Part of the limited edition Girls, Girls, Girls hardback issue, the Hunger Magazine 'Crystal Amaze' cover shoot takes place at Malibu Beach. Lensed by Rankin, a photographer based in London, England, the photoshoot showcases the swimwear of such labels as Roberto Cavalli, Dsquared2 and Moncler Gamme Rouge. Baring her beautiful body, the American beauty speaks about positive body image in the accompanying article, a topic she is more than familiar with.
The Hunger Magazine 'Crystal Amaze' Photoshoot Stars Crystal Renn
1. Inflatable Animal Costars - Opportunity for inflatable animal costume manufacturers to expand into the fashion and modeling industry.
2. Playful Photoshoots - Opportunity for photographers to create unique editorial shoots featuring playful themes and unusual props.
3. Positive Body Image - Opportunity for fashion brands and magazines to promote body positivity by featuring diverse models in their campaigns and editorials.
1. Fashion - Fashion labels can expand into creating playful and unique editorial photoshoots by incorporating unusual props and themes.
2. Modeling - Models can showcase their versatility by incorporating new and playful concepts, such as inflatable animal costars, into their portfolio.
3. Magazine Publishing - Magazines can benefit from creating unique editorial shoots including unusual props and themes to captivate and engage readers.